Tuesday, July 31, 2007

self reflection 4

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
I am very proud of my compendium reviews i feel like i am getting the hang of them. The labs are also getting easier to me and i enjoy them more. Of course the ethical issues are so exciting for me to write, i love that all the issues were interesting to me so i felt i did a great job with them.
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement? My big labs, I feel that maybe i didnt fully understand them 100% of the time. Also I had a lot of trouble getting my pictures onto blogger so i dont think that you got the full project that i did. Blogger never let me comment on other peoples ethical essays and that was fustrating and i felt that i had to take a 5 point loss each unit
3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit? a low B or a high C because i tired my hardest, but i was sick and in a weird position that i couldnt put 100% into this class and that upsets me.
4. How could I perform better in the next unit? Just try to get as much done as fast as i can but still but in my best work.


REGARDING THE UNIT (adapted from Stephen Brookfield, University of St. Thomas "Critical Incident Questionnaire")
At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
Unit 4 i think because i am pregnate and it was crazy to see and read all that i did because i didnt know most of it.
At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
unit 1 i have had the same problem with this unit in high school and i just dont really know what it is.
What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful? just my teacher was sooo understanding and made me feel so much less stress and i am just really thinkful that there are people out there in this world that can a teacher and a person and i really i dont know what i wouldve done without his help.

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?ummm some of the comments on my blogger were a little like did you really read my essay or no.

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
Maybe i would say the units were set up in a surprising way....easy to go about and do your work.

No comments: